Friday, March 6, 2009

Do kids grow overnight?






Do kids grow overnight? I think Drake is. I swear every morning when I go get him out of the bed it seems like he has grown overnight. It seems like one day his cloths fit and the next day they don't.
Today Drake rolled over from being on his tummy rolling to his back. I was super excited. Also last night Matthew and I were laying in the bed and Drake just got done drinking his bottle. He was sitting in my lap and just looking at me, and Matthew made me laugh. Drake starting laughing so hard. He was actually cracking himself up. He would laugh and Matthew and I would laugh and he would go crazy. We called my mom and she listened to him for about 10 mins. It was the cutest thing he has ever done. He is eating cereal about 3 times a day and drinking 8 ounce bottles every 3-4 hours. He got a high chair and loves sitting in it.
Savannah was here for 6 days. She had so much fun with Drake!! I think she grows overnight to. One day she was little then the next week we get her and she is almost as tall as me!! Its so crazy.
Of anyone knows how to stretch cloths where they will fit my children for a extra month please let me know cause we have spend some money lately on cloths!!!!!!!!
I ordered snuggies. Drake, Savannah and I loved them.
Drake also does not like the flash on the camera I put a funny picture up of him!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment